Friday, July 3, 2009

studio surprise







this is the day i spent organizing our studio spaces. tj had been editing on the couch after work for the first couple weeks we lived in the loft, and i'd been working all over the place, as i do anyway.

i spoke to him on the phone in the middle of the day, and he asked me how my day was going, and what i was doing. i told him that i finished MY studio, because i wanted him to be surprised when he got home. he was so excited for me. "that's a big accomplishment, baby, i'm happy for you. i CAN'T WAIT to come home and start working on my studio."

his happiness for me made all the work WELL WORTH IT. i was so excited to see him excited. he came home to see his new space, all ready to fuse beats and samples and lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment